- Free Annual Comprehensive Eye Care
- Employee Discounts on Eyewear
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Free Access to Homewood Health – online mental health benefits
- A work culture that cares about our environment and global footprint
- Paid Vacation & Sick time
- Free Tuition for Continuing Education
- Year-round Staff Social Events
- We care about you.
If we sound like a good fit for you and you feel you would like an opportunity to be a part of our Pacific Eye Doctors community, we would love to hear from you.
The position that we are looking to fill is for a full-time optician to join the team. As an optician, you would assist our patients with a great frame selection for both fashion and technical fit. You would also assist in the selection of which optical lens will be best for their visual needs.
Measurements would be taken and glasses ordered. You would troubleshoot when problems arise and adjust glasses when patients find them uncomfortable or had mishaps with them.
We ask that our team be committed to excellent customer service and show a commitment to our patients and other team members by attending every scheduled shift.
For many candidates, there will be a lot to learn, both in a clinical setting and online, and you will be supported during this journey. If you are interested in learning more or applying for a position to join our team, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to be able to review your resume or field any questions you have.
- Check out our social: @pacificeyedoctors
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Part-time hours: 32 per week
- Salary: From $21.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- All our staff and doctors are COVID vaccinated. Masks are required in some areas of the clinic.
- This position requires evening shift(s) as well as Saturdays. Candidate must be available to work both Wednesday &/or Thursday evening as well as every Saturday.
- Optical: 1 year (required)